EUROFLEETS+ Ship-time and Marine Equipment (SEA) Programme Call "OCEANS"
This call will be opened for the submission of proposal from 26th of June 2019 to 27th of September 2019.
The SEA Programme will offer fully funded access to the following 14 Research Vessels (sorted by regions) and Marine Equipment:
Research vessels scheduled for SEA-Programme Call 1 "OCEANS"
North Atlantic Ocean
- RV Arni Freidrickson (HAFRA, North Atlantic)
- RV Celtic Explorer (MI, Ireland)
- RV DANA (DTU, Denmark)
- RV Magnus Heinason (HAVST, Faroe Islands)
- RV Mar Portugal (IPMA, Portugal)
- RV Sanna (GRONLANDS, Greenland)
- RV G.O. SARS (HAVFO, Norway)
Mediterranean Sea, Atlantic Ocean
- RV Alliance (NATO-CMRE, Italy)
- RV Pelagia (NIOZ, The Netherlands)
- RV Ramon Margalef (IEO, Spain)
- RV Thalassa (IFREMER, France)
- RV Coriolis II (UQAR, Canada)
- RV Atlantic Explorer (BIOS, Bermuda)
- RV Tangaroa (NIWA, New Zealand)
Marine Equipment scheduled for SEA-Programme Call 1 "OCEANS"
- AUV Hugin (UGOT, Sweden)
- AUV Hugin (FFI, Norway)
- ROV Ægir 6000 (UiB, Norway)
- ROV Genesis (VLIZ, Belgium)
- ROV Holland1 (MI, Ireland)
- ROV LUSO (IPMA, Portugal)
- ROV Marum Squid (UB, Germany)
- ROV Ocean Modules V8 offshore (UGOT, Sweden)
- VSAT Satellite System (Telepresence Unit) (GFOE, United States of America)
For detailed description of the Research Vessels and Marine Equipment offered by EUROFLEETS+, visit www.eurofleets.eu/infrastructures/.
Applications are welcome from international teams of researchers from all career stages and industry partners. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Check for details on the programme and full eligibility criteria at: http://www.eurofleets.eu/access/