Marine station research cruises
Marine station vessels are permanently available to the national scientific community via calls for proposals every six months (calls in March and September for scheduling in the following semester).
These vessels undertake short trips (often for the day and returning to harbour in the evening; see the Charter of use, PDF) within a specific zone.
The calls for research proposals for marine station vessels take place as follows:
- For the first semester of the year, on 15 September.
- For the second semester of the year, on 15 March.
Cruises requests can be sent to the following address: https://resadsia.dt.insu.cnrs.fr/navire-station/
- Local assessment committees: https://resadsia.dt.insu.cnrs.fr/navire-station/evaluation.php
- Marine stations and navigation zones: https://resadsia.dt.insu.cnrs.fr/navire-station/navires.php
- Vessel scheduling: https://resadsia.dt.insu.cnrs.fr/GRRNavires
- Charter of Use: https://resadsia.dt.insu.cnrs.fr/navire-station/documents/chartedUtilisationDesNaviresDeStation.pdf